Friday, November 4, 2011

I'd rather dream of the wedding than dream about my job!

I had a dream the other night that I went to a flea market/art fair/consignment sale. It was huge, and held on some sort of farmstead. That's not important. What's important is that nearly everything there was the perfect decor for my wedding, and was reasonably priced. Which is unusual for that kind of sale. There was a lot of nice jewelry, too, but that was priced just like art fair jewelry usually is... too expensive.

So that's my dream. It was a nice one. Better than the one I had a week or so ago, where I sat up one morning and realized that the wedding was a week away and I was only as prepared as I am now. Even that wasn't so bad, though - I felt in control even if I was working round the clock.

Now- time to go ribbon shopping! Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment