Monday, January 4, 2010

My birthday!

Tomorrow is my birthday, and if I could, I'd spend it sleeping in with my darling fiance, then snuggling up on the couch eating leftover frosting all day while we watch Season 3 of the Tudors and listen to NPR. Possibly Dinner would be made for me. Possibly there would be flowers. I wouldn't have to go out in the snow, I wouldn't have to go to work...
But instead, I'll be working all day. And not just working - teaching a computer class to seniors, which can be very taxing! And then, home to chores, most likely. I might get dinner made for me, though.

And my fiance did get me a fantastic present: Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. He got me Pride and Prejudice and Zombies for Christmas. It brings me joy.

You know what else brings me joy? He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment