Sunday, October 23, 2011

6 months and 5 days

What. The. Heck. Wow, um, I feel like last month we were still looking at about two years here. How did things get this far along, without me having ANYTHING done?! Its a nightmare! Its like I woke up one day and it was my wedding day, and nothing was prepared. I actually had that nightmare the other day.
Where are my favors?
Where are my bridesmaid's dresses?
Where is my guest list?
Damn. I'm behind.

So, I guess this week I will really be getting my ducks in a row, starting some projects, getting things planned out.
I am such a slacker. I had planned to have so much done by this point, and so far, it feels like nothing. Which is not fair, as I have done a lot, including plan the whole thing out! Geez. They really mean what they say when they say planning your wedding is like taking on a part time job. And I'll be doing all this in addition to actually taking on a part time job, so we'll see how this all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment